Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weather Report : Keep holding your breath



As I was traversing the island on the ECP this morning, I passed the exit for Prince Edward Road, and a sense of deja vu tugged at the fringes of my memory.That was the exit I would take every weekend, on my way into the office, in a previous life.*pat on back* Congratulations to self for chucking in THAT old life.

In my new life, I'd just had a dip in the pool (struggled through 4 laps in a 25m pool. But hey, the new swimsuit not only looked good, but they stayed ON throughout the swim!), and was on my way to get my hair cut and coloured. Now I have Ah Lian highlights!

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM , Blogger rhinoceros said...

u got some nice shots - your faves from 29-9 are awesome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home