Sunday, January 28, 2007

Country Bumpkin (Part Deux)

This city gal spent an awesome day, hiking 12 kms through drizzling rain, braving mud, slippery rocks and boardwalks, and frolicking long-tailed macaques, for the glorious view from the tree tops of our nature reserve. Yes friends, I made sure I looked up occasionally from the mudpools and boardwalk to admire the rainforest surrounding us and to spot the various fishies and red-eared terrapins YH pointed out to me in the waters.

Encore performance expected in the near future...

Four hours later, we dragged our tired and starving bodies to Sembawang Hills hawker centre for a well-deserved plate of char kway teow (which I was too hungry wolfing down to remember to take a picture of, so you're just going to have to take my word that it was DElish. Harhar). Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home