Sunday, October 28, 2007

Last Stretch

Granted, I've been saying this for WEEKS. But really, Proj NH is finally on its last stretch! Apart from the shower screen, renovations are almost complete. Bought a shopping trolley (macam "aunty"), and stocked up on cleaning products. Brought my "transportable" music system in for entertainment. And proceeded to spend the day indulging in therapeutic cleaning and decorating of the flat. :)

Here're some little vignettes I spent the day setting up. Ta-dah! I present to you...
The entryway! Check out the floral arrangement of lilies, sitting on the "donated" console table.
The marble table, lamp and sculpture, recovered from SC.
The "donated" sofa, stripped of its covers (for laundry purposes), together with all the bits and bobs recovered from SC.

The rest of my furniture aren't even in yet!

Sadly, the dining table I got off eBay (a good bargain) was damaged by the seller's daughter before collection, and the seller was good enough to refund me the money. So, I'm on the prowl again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home