Monday, November 05, 2007

Made it!

Took 40 minutes of cycling at a leisurely pace to get from old home to new home, through the park connector.

Plenty of folks out on the connector on a Saturday morning, trying to get healthy or stay healthy. Boy, was I feeling virtuous...:P

Threaded my way through the joggers and the occasional cyclists, past some small parks with playgrounds and exercise equipments, along the PIE and over it (via an overhead bridge), huffed and puffed through the hilly little park beyond, and finally found my way to the bottom of my block. Helped a little old lady (funny how they always tend to be "little", hor?) to the nearby clinic (there! That's my good deed for the week, done!), then hauled the bicycle up 2 flights of stairs to my little flat. Urgh. I SO need to get some aerobic exercise into my weekly routine...

So now, the little bicycle's parked and ready for new adventures in its new home! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home