Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Move!

Dismantling my life in the master bedroom, boxing and clingfilming them, before being carted down the stairs

Filling up the truck with my many possessions. Gee, when did I accumulate all these things??

The boxes have arrived! Part of 18 boxes containing my life.

Mid unpack. The bookshelves are filled! Where else can I unpack my stuff into?? *wring hands*

First thing - make the bed. In case I need to crash into bed and nap away my despair...

The living room unpacked! Some minor adjustments required, and it'll be perfect! :)

Tea cup re-discovered. A purchase carefully wrapped and lugged back from Melbourne. WK will remember this from having to wait for the whole lot to be packed and carted back (by bus) to M's trendy loft, where we were putting up. It's been in storage for...5 years? Gee, many "skeletons" in the closet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home