Friday, November 23, 2007

Relief!

Yippee! FINALLY done with the long-awaited last board meeting of the year! *happy jig* *BIG sigh of relief*

To celebrate, a couple of my colleagues and I took off to a "famous" nasi padang place for lunch. Check out the spread! *burp* :)

I've been looking forward to this moment for a LOOOONNNGG time. Been longing for some time away from the office and away from people in general. Funny thing for a social whore to say...

Stepping out into the night after my pilates class, this was the sight that greeted my eyes. The streets were dripping with jewel-like decorations. *Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow*

I remember this time last year, when I was similarly relieved and feeling exceedingly festive over the coming holidays. Gee, has it really been a year already? Where has all the time gone to? Well, I KNOW where the time's gone, actually. Lots to remember this year by and, thinking positively, my life's been enriched by a lot of new experiences. That, and over 100 posts! Haha!

I wonder what this blog would look like this time next year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home