Monday, August 06, 2007

NDP Preview

As per past years' practice (well, it was only started last year, far as I know...), JA got a room with a view of the NDP Preview 2 weekends ago. So we duly trooped down for our dose of patriotism this year, armed with our camera phones to capture the occasion. As part of the celebration of the impending birthday of our nation (and more accurately, because traffic would be horrendous), I rode in on my little red Vespa. It was sweet revenge when I zipped past the Mercedes coupe that had overtaken me rather impatiently on the road, on my way in to the carpark, while he sat stuck in a queue, waiting for entry. HAR HAR).

Woohoo! Fireworks!

Night scenery from the Room with a View
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home