Sunday, September 09, 2007

Autumn

Beautiful, eh? Seems, autumn has arrived early in Singapore! Since I started the hike earlier today, I went one extra km further, just to see what's "around the bend". Stopped at the edge of the golf course and made an about turn. Amost got attacked by a long-tailed macaque, out for my bottle of water. The cheek!
The reservoir was teeming with life! And we're not just talking about the walkers, joggers, and long-tailed macaques...Lampans here, lampans there, lampans EVERYWHERE! Like a roving mob, they were moving in schools around the alcoves of the reservoir. Saw a BIG earth-eater, much larger than the one I had caught some months ago. All by its lonesome self. Hmm...maybe the lampans have driven out the earth-eaters!
Yet another giant leaf, rescued from the reservoir waters (not by me) and lying limp on the boardwalk
An extra tall jogger...HAR HAR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home