Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Warm Welcome!

The weekend brought some happy news (apart from the fact that we were having a long weekend due to Vesak Day. Heh heh). Weighing in at 3.07 kg, and a couple of weeks early is - Wesley Wong, newest addition to the Clan! "Trademark chubby cheeks and thick lips!", says the proud Daddy. Looking forward to meeting WW in the flesh soon!

On a separate note, in celebration of the long weekend (and therefore, having an extra day to recover from the "exertion"), I attempted Bukit Timah Hill early on Sunday morning. I'm happy to report to all that I didn't pass out from the steep climb up the initial stretch...must be that extra effort I'm making, climbing up and down the stairs to my flat every so often. ;P
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home