Wednesday, September 26, 2007

城里的月光,把梦照亮

Mid-Autumn Festival was last night. But the moon tonight seems more alluring than the night before. A case of "the grass is greener" since the actual day is past? It brings to mind a song I haven't heard in a long, long time, in a land far, far away (Ok, Hong Kong's not all THAT far...).

I admit it. The only reason it calls to mind this old song is because there's the word 月光 in it...I'm not usually one who listens to song lyrics. That's why I can only ever hum to the tune of a favourite song, and not sing it...

城里的月光 (许美静)

每颗心上某一个地方
总有个记忆挥不散
每个深夜某一个地方
总有着最深的思量
世间万千的变幻
爱把有情的人分两端
心若知道灵犀的方向
那怕不能够朝夕相伴
城里的月光把梦照亮
请温暖他心房
看透了人间聚散
能不能多点快乐片段
城里的月光把梦照亮
请守护它身旁
若有一天能重逢
让幸福撒满整个夜晚


Update on Project NH - The flooring's in! Yippee! I love the "herringbone" design! This is the view of the living/dining area
And this is the bedroom. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home