Sunday, August 24, 2008

House Bound

Gosh, what kind of freaky low pressure has enshrouded the island?? It's been raining for 2 straight days! By that, I mean the kind of persistent pissing down that seems to go on forever. 

It all started on Friday evening, causing massive jams on the roads and a delay to the start of the company D&D (that's a rant that's better not posted, even if it was rather mirth-ful at times). At first, it felt wonderful. Rain during the weekend and night means cool weather best spent lolling about in bed, not doing anything of an exerting nature. Household chores be damned! 

But TWO days' worth of rain? I've run out of websites to surf to, TV programmes to watch, magazines to read, and even instant noodles to fill the stomach. And I certainly couldn't muster up the energy to embark on my various half-finished projects. Sigh.

Weekend's coming to an end. I'm going to have to wade to the car and not let the weekend go to waste by trudging through the rain to find some entertainment with friends. I can feel cabin fever gripping my soul...

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home