Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Neighbours

Living in this neighbourhood for the past two and a half years has been a interesting experience, getting to know the weird and the curious amongst us. Other people's lifestyles always seem to deviate from ours by so much as to make us sometimes wonder if perhaps we're the odd ones out...

This was the sight that greeted me on the way to work this morning. Moral Crusader had leashed her cat to a shoe rack outside her door so it could get some sun. The poor kitty cut a forlorn figure in the corridor, shrouded by the morning heat and humidity, barely able to squint at me. I think I can empathise with that look on its face...

And this, is to be added to the "List of Usual Suspects" who had been pooping in my potted plant...Do you see that look of guilt on its face??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home